What are cookies?
Why do we use them?
Can I disable them?
You can disable cookies for the CLS ASC website by going into your browser settings.
Cookies used on the CLS ASC Website
Cookies are set on the CLS ASC website for a number of reasons and are served to you by
- Chester-le-Street ASC
- Stripe Inc.
Cookies are served for the purposes of
- Analytics – Recording anonymous session activity,
- Authentication (if you have an account),
- Storing Local Session Data and,
- Allowing you to comment on stories opened for comments by the committee,
- Fraud prevention and monitoring, in the case of Stripe.
No cookies used on this site collect personal details about you. All of our cookies are served over our secure HTTPS connection.