As part of the Club’s ongoing commitment to effective communication with its members, we aim to keep our members informed and updated of news, notices and policy changes.
The club has an extensive communications system via our website,Twitter, Facebook page, email and notice boards to make sure members are kept up to date with new developments, achievements, regular news feeds and social events.
All club policies and legal documents are available for download from this page.
We welcome and value all feedback from our members.
Constitution and Membership Documentation
- Club Constitution
- Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions of Membership
Codes of Conduct
Swim England Guidelines
Member Codes of Conduct
- C, D & E Squads – Code of Conduct
- B2 & B3 Squads – Code of Conduct
- A & B1 Squads – Code of Conduct
- Parental Code of Conduct
- Coaching Staff and Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Coaching Staff – Swimmer Ratio Policy
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pool Operating Procedures
- Emergency Action Plan (Pool)
- Writing for our Website
Parent Information and Parental Consent
- Photography Permission Guidelines
- The default position is that photos cannot be taken of members. You can control the photography permissions for your swimmers in My Account.
- Information for Swimmers new to Competing
- Absence Pathway Policy
- Social Media Guidelines
Data Protection, Child Protection and Disability Discrimination information & Guidelines
- Swim England Data Protection Guidance
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- Child Protection Policy – Wavepower Safeguarding & Child Protection Policies 2016-2019
- Equality Act 2010
- Club Anti-Bullying Policy
- Guidelines for Handling Internal Club Disputes
- Swim England Overseas Travel and Security Policy
The purpose of Workforce Development is to make sure that our volunteers, helpers and officials are qualified to carry out roles that they have agreed to with the club.