You will complete your membership renewal by logging into your club account at account.chesterlestreetasc.co.uk. We’ll provide links on our homepage and in your account menu to help you get there.
We’ll guide you through the following steps;
- Check your account details – Verify your details are up to date
- We’ll ask you to check all of your swimmers are connected to your account before proceeding
- Review your squad fees
- Review the medical information for your swimmers
- Review your emergency contacts – the people we contact if we can’t reach you in an emergency
- Agree to the Code of Conduct (yourself and your swimmers)
- Complete the administration form (including agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Membership)
- See your membership renewal fee – including your club and Swim England fees
- If you haven’t set up a Direct Debit yet, we’ll ask you to set one up now
- Confirm your membership renewal
- We’ll send you an email confirming your renewal
After that, you’re done. As renewal mostly consists of checking that your data is up to date, it shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes to complete.