Here are the results after all rounds of the 2019 Junior League. Qualifying teams go forward to finals which are to be held at Tynemouth Pool on 15 September.
- Tynemouth, 17 points
- Newcastle Swim Team, 16 points
- Borough of Stockton, 12 points
- Gateshead and Whickham, 12 points
- Middlesbrough, 10 points
- Sunderland, 9 points
- Aqua Force Hartlepool, 5 points
- Chester-le-Street ASC, 3 points
Chester-le-Street ASC are relegated to Division 2. The top six clubs have gone forward to the finals.
- Darlington, 18 points
- Morpeth, 16 points
- South Tyneside, 14 points
- Alnwick Dolphins, 10 points
- Durham City, 10 points
- Richmond Dales, 8 points
- Derwentside, 0 points (did not compete)
Derwentside ASC are relegated to Division 3. All other clubs go forward to the finals. The club which wins at the finals will be promoted to Division 1.
- North Tyneside, 17 points
- Thornaby, 14 points
- Hetton, 12 points
- Consett, 11 points
- Eston, 6 points
All clubs in this division go forward to the finals. The club which wins at the finals will be promoted to Division 2. No clubs can be relegated from this division.
Find out more about the junior league on our junior league website.