Fees for both Club and Amateur Swimming Association membership will be collected from Monday 30th January. All fees must be paid by Wednesday 1 March.
None payment of fees will result in a membership being lapsed
Membership renewal application packs will be handed to swimmers by their coaches. These packs will be in a plastic folder and will contain all of the forms which must be completed for each member’s application. All forms must be completed upon payment of all fees.
All monthly fees must be up to date before an application will be accepted
Clubs fees are as follows
- CLS ASC Single Membership – £40.00
- CLS ASC Family Membership – £50.00
Amateur Swimming Association fees (per person)
- Category 1 (Swimmers under 9 years of age) – £8.90
- Category 2 (Swimmers 9 years of age or older in 2017) – £25.50
- Category 3 – £5.00
Regional and County ASA fees are also due at £7.50 per member.
Please pay fees and hand in all completed forms to Penny Larsen (Membership Secretary) or Gail Burns (Treasurer) on any of
- Monday Evenings – 17:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday Evenings – 18:30 – 21:00 or
- Friday Evenings – 18:00 – 21:00
Either Penny or Gail will be in the foyer at these times.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with either Penny or Gail if you have any queries with regards to this process
- Penny – email@example.com
- Gail – firstname.lastname@example.org