We would like to announce the official launch of our new Friday night Swim Shop, which will open for business on Friday 17 June 2016.
The Shop will be located in the spectator gallery on Friday nights between 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Members will be able to:
- Place team kit orders
- Buy Club and other swim hats
- Buy Goggles and “pre-loved” equipment such as fins & hand paddles
- Place orders for training equipment such as kickboards, pull buoys and much more
- Collect championship and other kit orders
- Donate any outgrown or unused training items for recycling
The shop will be manned by a team of volunteers, and we are always on the look out for anyone who would like to get involved.
If you have an hour to spare once every month or so and would like to help, we would love to hear from you!
Please speak to Lianne or any of our shop volunteers to sign up!
Hopefully, we will be looking to expand things a little for the new season, so if you have any ideas, or if there is anything which you would like to be able to purchase from the club then let us know.
Funds raised go directly towards providing competition support for our swimmers; from our little Junior League swimmers through to our performance swimmers!
We hope that its a welcome addition to the club and look forward to seeing you there.