Chester-le-Street Leisure centre are currently running free Health Checks with the Check4life Health Check programme.
The free 30 min Health Check aimed towards 40-74 year olds,can help you assess your risk of developing heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes or kidney disease.
- height and weight measurements
- blood pressure measurements
- a simple finger stick test for cholesterol
- questions about your health and diet, exercise and family medical history
- assessment of your level of cardiovascular risk and what you can do to reduce it
If anyone is interested in signing up for a check, please speak to Reception staff to arrange or alternatively contact Campbell Bell at email@example.com